Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Update

I just returned from a trip to Michigan/Toledo area, where I spent time with family and friends, and visited with two churches. Praise God for this time...I was really encouraged on my church visits, and it's always a treat to see my parents, my sister and her family, as well as others!
Another praise...the fund raising is really picking up! We are now north of $50K raised, with a likely possibility we will be in the neighborhood of $80K within a few weeks. I am so grateful...for the generosity of so many, as well as the scores of folks who are praying for us on a regular basis.
Alongside the fund raising, our biggest prayer need is for our house in Houma to sell. We just dropped the price a second time, and are hopeful to move sometime in July. Please pray to that end!
We serve a Mighty God! Thanks for your intercession for us and His Kingdom!

1 comment:

  1. We join you in praying for the timely sale of your home here, and purchase of your home there. You and Carrie inspire me as you step into what God has laid before you. I'm looking forward to witnessing God "showing off" on your behalf.
    Blessings!
    Julia

    ReplyDelete