Monday, March 8, 2010

Just Getting Started

Welcome to the "NewsCenter" of the Duke City Project, my efforts to plant a new church in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
You can pray for me and my family in the following matters:
1) For the sale of our house in South Louisiana.
2) For success in raising 100 prayer partners.
3) For success in raising $125,000 (not all at one time, but in pledges over the next three years), from both churches and Kingdom-minded believers.
4) For safety and success as I travel to New Mexico for 12 days in March, and for my family while I am away.

If you would like to receive a copy of our fundraising newsletter, please contact me by email! I would enjoy sharing with you how the Lord is leading us back to the Duke City.

Thanks for your interest! I'll update later on this month.

No comments:

Post a Comment